Monday 19 March 2012

Chester/Chester Zoo

On Monday my boyfriend and I went to stay in Chester for a night at a gorgeous hotel. We had been given a complimentary night due to a complaint we had made on a previous visit.

Chester is one of my most favourite places in England. There are lots of lovely little shops to walk around and there is lots of Roman history to see too. You've got the Roman amphitheatre, which is the largest know military amphitheatre in Britain. There's also plenty of Roman artefacts to look at inside the Grosvenor museum.

The best part about Chester is that it's home to Chester Zoo! (Another one of my most favourite places).
It's quite large and is home to over 8,000 animals, from 400 different species.
My favourite animal there is the giraffe. They're so beautiful and graceful, kinda like a friendly giant.


Anyway, I've added some pictures from our visit.


Tay Tay :-)
My handsome/silly boyfriend












No comments:

Post a Comment